The patent-pending CU2rack is a complete platform-secured mounting system
- CNC-machined aluminum alloy mounting clamp and post assembly (fits tubes 19 to 40 mm / 0.75 to 1.6 in )
- Quick release for easy installation and removal
- 4 Wizmount aluminum alloy boom poles
- 3 Safety Torque® adjustable joints featuring Up/Down, Left/Right and Forward/Backward adjustment
- Telescopic mechanism for distance adjustment and easy packing
- 3-axis camera mount assembly with 2 CNC-machined aluminum alloy mounts for optimal angles for GoPro and other action cameras
- Modular design – can be used as a CU2pole (with Rack to Pole upgrade kit) or as a CU2pack (with the Rack to Pack upgrade kit)
Експресна поръчка без регистрацияСамо попълнете 3 полета
Таблица с размери на дрехи и обувки
Таблица с размери на обувки Crocs
Таблица с размери Icetools
Таблица с размери на 38 T-shirts
Innovative, platform-secured design puts your camera in the right place for amazing self-shot video
A new way to mount your GoPro (or other action camera) on your bike, motorcycle, boat, jet ski or any other vehicle. Wizmount’s CU2rack lets you shoot video at virtually any angle, giving you the most unique self-shot POV video, virtually impossible with any other mounting system. Like other Wizmount products, the CU2rack is a solid, secure and stable way to mount your camera for amazing video like no other. With 3 adjustable boom pole joints and a 3-axis mount assembly, camera angles are virtually unlimited.
Adjustable Safety Torque™ clamping mechanisms hold everything in place, yet allow Wizmount boom poles to slide, increasing shock-resistance and minimizing damage upon any strong impact. The CU2rack is ideal for road bikes and motorcycles, boats and other vehicles typically operating on a relatively smooth surface. If your platform is very shaky (mountain bikes, dirt bikes, etc.) we recommend the CU2pack, which is better suited for strong vibrations. CU2rack and CU2pack systems share many of the same components, making it easy to change configuration.